Friday, August 27, 2010

Extra Extra read all about it!

Memories: This is really touching, I swear, made me tear up a bit. This bride placed a flower on an empty chair close to the alter before she stood next to her husband-to-be. This flower and seat was reserved for the groom's mother who passed away a year ago and could not attend the wedding. I really want to do this for Ray's mother so we know she is there right near her son.
Willow Tree: I saw a girl who put these willow tree branches together for her wedding. She spray painted the branches black and hung little crystals off of them. This would be a good decor item for any random table hanging out by itself. Instead of wasting money on flowers that will die the next day. I would want to put two of the willow tree branches on each side of the candy buffet table + bridal table.

Shoes: I would like to have all my bridemaids sign the bottom of my shoe. Also anyone else who is in the room watching and helping me get ready. A good luck wish would be a great memory.


DIY: I love this little Do-It-Yourself project, that are little flags that you place in your wedding. I am hoping to put these together for our candy bar.



Favors, Extra: Ray and I thought about how hungrey we get if we are up dancing till midnight so we decided that we should do a little something extra for all our guests that will be there dancing their booties off till the morning! Maybe we can have milk + dounts or milk + cookies? Cute idea huh?









No comments:

Post a Comment