Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Yum Cake!




Cake: Our cake comes included with our venue so that is one less person I have to mark off my list. We are getting our cake down by one of the most talented cake artists in the Denver area so that makes me very excited. I talked to her via e-mail a couple of times and she is very responsive and excited to put together our cake. The cake can only value up to $700 and that seems like a pretty okay price for me. I gave her some ideas because I won't know what is over budget or under budget and this is the one that I am going for. We will be meeting her again in November to have our cake tasting :) The picture above shows navy blue which I will not be putting on the cake. I think I might either have her do royal/colbalt blue ribbon in between layers and then yellow decorations on the sides with our monogram in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment