Friday, July 2, 2010

Inspirations

Favors: Look at these cookies, this bride had the help from her aunt to help make these cookies. she said it cost her aroun .30 cents a cookie! Gotta have a steady hand!

Cocktail Drinks- I love the blue!

Bridal Table: I love this, I am all about the Letters R G . Another DIY project.
Bridesmaid Dresses: I am a little nervous about the sailor blue dresses I have featured below, for some reason I keep looking at them and thinking they are purple! I don't even want the dresses to really shine to tell you the truth! Something just for the summer so the girls can wear it again throughout the year! This is a nice color called COLBALT BLUE minus the shine does the even make sense?! The picture where all the bridesmaid and the bride are taken below THAT EXACT DESIGN AND COLOR.
Invitations: I love these invitations! They are really beautiful, just an inspiration.

Father of the Bride Gift: I am pretty sure my dad would pass out if I gave him this, of course, engraved in spanish. I think I might get this for him so he could always have it. It reads " You may be giving me away today, but I will always be your little girl. I love you." Yeah, I know brought a tear to my eye too.

Ring Bearer Boys: Wouldn't this be so cute for Logie? And then have Oliver Elliot and Brandon push him. The only type of object we have to pull is a car, a big red one. Still really cute idea to get all the boys involved. Also the sign behind him says "HERE COMES THE BRIDE" handwritten

1 comment:

  1. LMAO!!!!! Logie will NOT sit still in that but what an awesome idea.

    And that is a MUST give for your dad.... and something for your brothers like that too. Tears will be FLYING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete