Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wishing Tree.. Wish Wish

Guest Book Alternative: I had mentioned I relaly wanted to get a poloraid camera and have guests take a picture and then put it in a book with their guest note. This is an awesome alternative I saw online. I really love the idea of the wishes and maybe I can still have the polorid and they can also attach their pic (if the tree can handle it) My mom's friend gets the tree for awesome price much cheaper then the 30 page guest book ($80) Which I will need 4 books!
Wishing Tree: is a Dutch wedding custom where guests are given a piece of paper, either shaped like a leaf or made of card stock. The guests write their wishes to the bride and groom and then hang it on the tree. This creates gorgeous centerpiece and the tree is placed at the entrange to the reception to wow guests right when they walk in.


No comments:

Post a Comment