Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Baby Breaths + Vases






























Since the colors we have chosen are colbalt blue, silver, and yellow we decided to make our centerpieces silver.. or something with a little bit of silver in it. Then I realized wow, flowers are expensive but BABY's BREATH is cheap?! Hmmm, So I saw some advice from Mrs. Buttons on Weddingbee.com and she had put together her vases and baby breath centerpieces. I don't want to use only baby's breath , baby the smaller vases can be yellow flowers or pioninis (however you spell it) or little daisies. I will be still putting together my vintage frames in either silver or ivory ( depending on how much silver I use)


Mrs. Buttons found her vases at TJ MAx and Marshalls 3.99 - 7.99 I am totally going to check this idea out. I could even still use my lanterns.
Pier 1 import has the lanterns.. perhaps 2 vases + 1 lantern. I gotta try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment