Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Flowers are 99.9% Finalize





Good News! We finally put the down payment on the flowers! I did a complete change from what I originally wanted which was Yellow Gerber Daisies, White Mini Gerber Daisies for the bridesmaids and Yellow/White and Astromeria Flowers for my bouquet.
-- I am going all Romantic --
Bride: Ivory Peoninis + Blue Hydrangeas + I forgot something ivory
Bridesmaids: Ivory Peoninis + Blue Hydrangeas + Yellow Gerber Daisies
*I don't have a picture of a bouquet with all these flowers, I kinda put it together myself, so it's u n i q u e
Groom: 3 Astromeria flowers + Mini Peoninis
Groomsmen: 2 Astromeria Flowers + 1 mini Peonini
Ushers: 2 Astromeria Flowers + 1 mini Peonini
Ring Bearer: 1 Astromeria Flower
Mother Corsage/Wristlet: Astromeria Flowers, Peoninis, Mini Yellow Gerber Daisies
Flower Girl: I will make her flower arrangement
Fathers: 2 Astromeria Flower wrapped in a ivory satin

No comments:

Post a Comment