Monday, June 21, 2010

How it began..


Hello! So I decided to put this blog together in order to gather my thoughts, ideas, and inspirations for my wedding that is coming up July 2, 2011. Let me tell you a little about myself and the fiancee, Ray. Well, let me start off by saying that in the past I have dated some very inmature individuals but I mean, who hasn't? I am originally from NJ and was everything a Jersey Girl could be until my parents decided to move out to Colorado which was a completely different atmosphere to what I was used to. I was used to the beaches, the malls, the shopping, the partying and Colorado was a very outdoorsy kinda place - not my "thing"


I got dragged to Colorado April 2008 and dated around for awhile but never found anyone that stuck for longer then a couple of weeks, but then I met a guy named Will who I was starting to like a lot. Will brought me over to his house to meet his room mates a couple of times and that is when I met Ray for the first time. Ray was his closest room mate and I thought he was extremly good looking so good looking that I had to add him as my friend on Facebook :) Will and I weren't serious so it wasn't that big of a deal. Well, anyway Thanksgiving weekend it was my girlfriends 25th Birthday so we all went out to the bars I was on my way to the ladies restroom when Ray grabbed me around the waist and pushed me close to his body (had one to many beers in his system) He asked me why I was dating Will and that Will has been in a relationship with a girl for over a year. I was in shock, but seriously, Colorado men- not surprised. My girlfriend saw what was happening and thought that Ray was just a creep so she grabbed me and pulled me away from him.


Well thank goodness for facebook because we hung out every single day after that till we got engaged on May 29th on top of camel mountain :) And now, the planning begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment