Monday, June 21, 2010

The Sweet Stuff..

Cake: I am having a blue cake, it is included in my venue package and these are cakes the lady has done last year. I am thinking of even having her do a very light yellow instead of the white butter cream. We are going to be having one tier red velvet, the second chocolate, and third one vanilla. The filling will be cannoli filling and strawberry and banana tart. I can't wait to try this cake.
This is what I mean by the Sweet Stuff!

Candy Bar: I will be having a candy bar for myself. I have always wanted one and I will have one. It really isn't much of an expense, a girl from theKnot.com I was messaging said she bought the candy whenever she had extra cash laying around (She also had a year of planning) whenever she saw the color candy theme of her wedding she would buy it. I will be mixing blue and yellow candies together, nothing too much just a small table. She also bought all the glass vases from Jo-Ann Fabrics and returned them... sneaky sneak a total of $35 for the candy bar of my dreams.

Cocktail Signature Drink: Also included in my package is a a cocktail signture drink. I can't choose between a lemon drop and a blue hawaiian. She also said I could split the two so I think I'll just do both. This is complimentary for my guests.




No comments:

Post a Comment