Monday, June 21, 2010

Lanterns, Beers, and Lemons .. Good Mix

Centerpiece Alternative: I really like the idea of the lemons with the daisies, it is less expensive then having a ton of flowers. Also to the right is a Do It Yourself photo laterns, it looks very unique but does take awhile to put together, is a year long enough? Maybe I can put these on the cake table.

Centerpieces: I am thinking of buying these laterns for each of our tables. They are unique and since I will be having an outdoor wedding, they would look great at night. I could even ask my florist for a few strands of yellow flowers to put on the table. I am going to make it look great. Michael's has them for 40 a piece ( I am going to be sneaky again)
Favors: Ray is a huge home brewer, he makes some excellent beer. I don't like beer but it smells like beer and tastes gross like beer so it must be good :) Everyone raves about it. I am also into graphic designing. I love making my own labels especially Ray's beer labels, it's become a hobby of mine to design flyers and beer labels. I have some ideas stirring up. I will be tying a blue ribbon that has a little tag saying Thanks!

Place cards: I am going to be using lemons for place cards, I don't know exactly how, but it's going to happen. Goes with my theme and it's cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment